Janet and Steve's Garden

For anyone who happens to have stumbled across this blog in the hope of finding insights to the meaning of life, serious discourse on matters of great import or any sharp wit, then you've certainly come to the wrong place. This is just a simple diary of one couple's gardening experiences, published so that family and friends can see the garden develop.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom

I'm just this guy ...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

MeAtCadwell


MeAtCadwell
Originally uploaded by Jasper1953.

I've hosted some pictures on www.Flickr.com and needed to test whether I can link to them. I can, so it seems.

As well as gardening, you may gather that I like riding my motorbike; a Honda VFR800fi. I've undertaken a couple of days of track-riding at Cadwell Park with Martin Hopp's rider training group (see links to the side of the page) and have thoroughly enjoyed myself. The photo's that the professional photographer produces are excellent quality but this one, from 2004, is let down by a poor scanner.

I'll post a few more pictures of me and the bike as they're appropriate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home